Hows it going? Hope you are well and still having epic cooking adventures.
I know, I know.... it's been a while. I've been busy at times and lazy the rest of time but I'm here to make it up to you with this awesome little recipe for dough balls.
Grab your bag for life, a pen and some paper and lets get started!
Checklist250g Strong white bread flour
1tsp Fast action dried yeast
150ml Warm water
Garlic/garlic granules (optional)
1) Mix the salt, sugar, and yeast with the flour in a bowl
2) Make a well and add the lard
3) Gradually add water and mix in the flour as you go to make a soft dough ball
4) Knead the dough until springy and smooth. Do dust with flour if sticky
5) Break bits of dough off and form little balls
6) Melt small amount of butter/spread with crushed garlic/ garlic granules (optional)
7) Roll dough balls in butter garlic mixture (optional)
8) Place dough balls on a baking paper lined tray
9) Leave to rest for around 30 minutes in a warm dry place
10) Bake dough balls in a preheated oven 200c until slightly browned
There you have it. This recipe made 12 dough balls. I made 6 plain and 6 garlic to mix it up a bit and have a few more options if needed.
Hope you enjoyed today's post. Keep checking for new posts. Comments, suggestions and questions are always welcome.
Enjoy your eats