Hey folks, its time for round two. Are you ready for this?
Today its all about that tasty little thing known as lasagne.
Warning: The following recipe is not for a traditional lasagne
Pen and paper at the ready..... ok here's what you will need
Ingridients from Magic Mince Munchkins post
Plain flour (4-5 tbsp)
3 oz butter
Follow the instructions from the previous post to prepare the mince. The method below is for the cheese sauce.
1) Melt the butter in a pan
2) Add small amounts of flour mixing as you go until smooth paste. Do this over heat
3) Gadually add milk, mixing as you go until all the milk and paste has blended
4) Add a pinch of salt and 2 tsp mustard
5) Gradually add grated cheese. Keep stiring for a smooth unburnt sauce and a good arm workout
6) Taste sauce, add cheese if needed, the cheesier the better I think, or milk if too thick
7) Take off the heat once it starts to thicken
8) Put alternating layers of mince and cheese sauce in a baking dish, seperated by lasagne sheets
9) Place a good amount of grated cheese on top, making sure it covers everything
10) Put in the oven and cook until sheets are soft. Melted slighty brown cheese on top is a good indicator. Do check it regulary so it doesnt burn
This goes down a treat if cooking for others. More for yourself if not. Remember fridge, some freeze some.
Thats all for today folks, check back soon for another post. Comments, questions and suggestions are always welcome.
Enjoy your eats